Tuesday, September 8, 2009

bisnes

assalamualaikum....

itt was a touching moments when my abie did not pick up my call for the whole day... after all he just make a call and explain everthing... i just thought that he was meet somebody else that steel him away from me... but i was totally wrong what was im thinking of him....

by the way, im the sensitive person that easily can hurting heart.... but now i should have a strong heart that can change my life... i just thinking for the next level i will drop by... to see the condition of the life... sometimes we need a changes in our life too... that not so easy to grab anything in this world right?, i just chit chat with sami brother which is hamza sherani... he is still in shiffield university...


wow my eyes was steam like a mata kuyu... woooo... but i have to wait for miss anne first before go to sleep and make a call to my beloved abie to wake him up to go to meeting in gurney drive...


wow penang how i miss u most.. i hate kl but im here to continue the life after the inciddent...and i hope that there is still a chances to me to meet him... and together with him forever....


im gonna love you till the end
im gonna be your very true friends
im gonna be arround...

No comments:

Post a Comment