Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aku dan a new year... 2010

salam..

erm.. just another 1 hour to go to a new year .. welcoming 2010.. just wait and see and hard work to see it.. leaving a year 2009 and 2008 in behind but still cant forget the past. however it just a beginning or the half way to be a somebody..


Wishing a HAPPY NEW YEAR

almost welcome to my self to a good manner...


im leaving the 2009 or 2009 leaving me in behind...

hopefully that i will face a something new and interesting in this life ever and i will overcome with all my heart..


truthfully said that I'm ready to go to 2010
but all in my plans, i just want to settle everything but it's just a plan but i hope that ALLAH will hear me... asking for HELP to guide me for everythings too...

Here i come 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment